Across the regions
- $1.1 billion over eight years across regional road projects and transport infrastructure upgrades
- $75m to address critical housing needs in remote communities
- $10m towards replacing 1600km of dog fencing
- $15.5m to upgrade regional high schools to facilitate the transition of Year 7 into high school and meet system growth.
- $10m to facilitate new minerals discoveries and new mine development in our regions.
- $7.5m to implement a red mean and wool industry program to improve productivity, integrity and market confidence
- $4.5m to support the CFS to meet national heavy vehicle laws.
- $4m to secure our regional coastline.
- $3.3m to upgrade our parks to activate nature and heritage based tourism.
- $1.8m to provide dependents of 457 and 482 visa holders with an exemption from student education contribution fees.
- $1m for additional upgrades to SES facilities.
- $9m to establish a Heysen Gallery at Hahndorf.
- $400 000 to support Lot 100 Beverage to increase craft spirits, beer and cider production.
Murray and Mallee
- $24.3m to support the development of a new Thomas Foods International processing plant near Murray Bridge, partnering with the Commonwealth Government.
- $17.2m to redevelop the Berri Senior Campus of Glossop High School.
- $9.4m to support the health of the River Murray
- $4.6m towards a new Monarto Zoo visitor centre.
Barossa, Light and Lower North
- $10m for capital works to upgrade and modernise the Gawler and District College B-12.
- $6m to upgrade the Kroemers Crossing Roundabout.
- $500 000 to support development of a freight handling, trans-shipping and loading facility in Bordertown.
- $387 000 to support the Royal Flying Doctor Service South East to develop a purpose built health clinic.
- $334 000 to upgrade Kingston SE's three main streets.
Yorke and Mid North
- $90m for the Port Wakefield Overpass and Highway duplication.
- $10m for capital works to upgrade and modernise the John Pirie Secondary School.
Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island
- $20m to refurbish the Granite Island causeway to restore safe load limits.
- $6m to connect parks along the Fleurieu Peninsula southern coastline, including new and upgraded facilities at Deep Creek Conservation Park.
- $1m to further improve Kangaroo Island road infrastructure.
Far North, Eyre and Western
- $2.3m to support the North West Indigenous Pastoral Project.
- $1m for the Whyalla Taskforce to further support the transformation and sustainability of the Whyalla Steelworks.