The ‘Desert Rose’ mobile service centre will be visiting towns across the Eyre Peninsula next week.
The 20 tonne truck visits rural areas across the country to allow access to important government services.
These include Medicare, Centrelink, Child Support and support services for veterans.
A farm household case officer will be on board for the trip to provide assistance with services including the Farm Household Allowance for those suffering financial hardship.
The ‘Desert Rose’ schedule is as follows:
- Wudinna on Monday 10 September, 10:30am to 4pm near the Memorial Hall, Ballantyne Street
- Lock on Tuesday 11 September, 9:30am to 3:30pm near the Community Health and Welfare Centre, North Terrace
- Arno Bay on Wednesday 12 September, 9am to 11:30am near Turnbull Park, Tel El Kebir Terrace
- Cleve on Wednesday 12 September, 1:30pm to 4pm, adjacent to the RSL Hall, Fourth Street
- Kimba on Thursday 13 September, 10am to 3pm in front of the Memorial Hall, High Street