One of the early front pages of the Eyre Peninsula Tribune.
The Eyre Peninsula Tribune was founded in December of 1910, with the first edition printed on March 10, 1911.
The paper began in Cowell and moved to Cleve on September 15, 1960.
We provide news coverage for nearby towns including Cleve, Cowell, Kimba, Arno Bay, Port Neill, Tumby Bay, Lock, Rudall, Darke Peak and Mangalo.
We celebrated our 100 year milestone in February 2011.